'One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul and yet no one ever came to sit by it. Passers-by see only a wisp of smoke from the chimney and continue on their way..'

Monday, January 11, 2010

Illogical.

I'm usually a very cautious person; serious in my endeavors, and when I make a decision it is not without some serious sleep deprivation and a very long thought process.


I am a hardcore thinker.


But there have been times where I went with my gut feeling instead of spending a lifetime trying to be logical. Sometimes this works out, other times it leaves me feeling rather dumb..


I recently went with my gut feeling.

It seemed right at the time, it seemed like the right thing to do.

So I told my logic to shut-up, and I jumped.

And here I am; alive, but changed forever.

I don't regret it at all, I would do it again if given the chance.

But it did not turn out like I planned, nor really wanted.

That's how life is though, you deal with it.


{I legitimately hate not knowing though, it kills me inside.}

No comments:

Post a Comment