I have been painting like mad.
It is glorious.
It is one of those things that I myself do not understand.. nor do I try to because that can get messy and complicated, and why not let art speak for itself while you stand by and say: 'I really had nothing at all to do with it'..?
There will be photos soon.. though, it is awfully hard to photograph a painting and have it look exactly as it would if you were standing before it.
I think I've unfortunately become an introvert though, spending the last few days in her room, with a pair of headphones covering her ears and paintbrushes in her hands.
I even stayed home from church. I listened to my favourite worship music and painted. To me, that was a better use of my time then to sit listening to someone talk about the 'Five Pillars of Success'. God is not a five step program, and I do not wish to think of Him in that way. He is the Creator of the universe, the One that makes it possible for me to breathe. I sing to Him and He sings back. THAT is the God I am in love with. Praising Him with my life is far more productive than spending my life listening to someone talk about how to praise Him.
That being said, I need a worship night.. hardcore.
I have musician friends, it's quite ridiculous that we have not done this yet.
{ttfn}
No comments:
Post a Comment