'One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul and yet no one ever came to sit by it. Passers-by see only a wisp of smoke from the chimney and continue on their way..'

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I bet you didn't know this.

Why hello there,
Michigan decided to be a doll today and everything is back to normal weather wise.

So I have a secret obsession with couture fashion shows.. I am enthralled by everything from the collections themselves, to the hair and makeup, photography, and the artistry that is involved in every aspect of it. I dress quite modestly compared to that, but I find it interesting non-the-less. Alexander McQueen, who is one of my favourites, passed away today.. it's seems kind of tragic that an artist such as he, would throw away such an amazingly gifted soul.

"This world I live in, this fashion world, is so unrelated to what's going on around the world, so what I try to do is to take parts of the world people in my world don't want to see and bring it to them."

Oh, in the midst of doing nothing earlier, I wrote a piano piece. I've been feeling especially artsy this past week, I have no clue why..

{ttfn}

No comments:

Post a Comment